Welcome to Virtual
Camp Happy Heart 2020!
Building the next generation of love warriors and peace advocates
Looking for a summer program that is equal parts fun and meaningful for your child!?
At Camp Happy HeART, we are not simply concerned with making beautiful art, we are also concerned with developing a beautiful heart. Through mindfulness, yoga, and art making activities, it is our objective to foster student creativity, build self-esteem and resilience, teach children how to self-love and self care, and positively impact others to create a peaceful, compassionate, and loving world.
Calling all PEACE warriors!
Here are the details:
Sign up for one or multiple weeks of camp! Tell your friends and sign up with your buddies!
- June 8th-12th
- June 15-19
- No camp the week of June 22-26 (Advanced drawing class this week for ages 10+)
- June 29-July 3
- July 6-10
- Please NOTE (there will be more weeks of Camp in July and August… however we are waiting to see how COVID unfolds before opening registration… expect updates on July and August coming soon).
9:30am -11:45am Monday – Friday
1:00pm -3:15pm Monday – Friday
What do you need?
- Access to internet and a device (computer or iPad is recommended but a smart phone could work too).
- A designated space in your house/apartment for your child to make art/move
- Simple art supplies (here is a suggested supply list) and some recycled items (cereal type box, tin foil)
- A yoga mat is nice but not necessary
What do you get?
- Daily virtual live Zoom calls
- Each day of camp will have a different warrior mindset as its theme and focus (determination, courage, kindness, gratitude, and creativity).
- Each day will include:
- Morning meetings to connect and build friendship
- Movement (yoga, dancing, martial arts, and strength building exercises)
- Art Instruction (drawing, watercolor painting, printmaking, and construction!)
- Guided Art challenges
- Story telling
- Guided relaxation and meditation time
- Time to connect with your friends
- Karaoke and other surprises!
- Two expert art and yoga teachers with vast experience working with children and writing curriculum
- Daily structure and accountability for your child during the summer months
- Individualized attention. Camp size is limited to very small groups to give your child the attention they deserve
- 8 pre-recorded bonus art and mindfulness lessons to watch at any time!
Space is LIMITED! We are only taking a maximum of 10 kids per session. Sign up right away to reserve your spot!
Standard Camp Price:
$225/week for morning or afternoon session
$325/week for full day of camp (morning + afternoon session)
Financial Support Options:
$185/week for morning or afternoon session (use coupon code happyheart185 at checkout)
$145/week for morning or afternoon session (use coupon code happyheart145 at checkout)
* Need additional support? Reach out for scholarship opportunities here
$425 Buy one. Gift one. (Half day camp only) A great way to give a gift to a friend.
Donate to Happy Heart Scholarship and Support Fund: Your donations will go towards campers who need financial assistance. Any remaining donations at the end of the summer will be put towards growing the future of Happy Heart Studio LLC.
Consider donating: $25, $50, $100, $150, or any amount graciously accepted
Teaching your kids tools to meet life’s challenges with ease and grace = PRICELESS!